Are You Certain You Understand the Whole Story Behind False Flag School Shootings and Similar Events? [video]
FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Source: STARSHIP EARTH: THE BIG PICTURE
There has been more censorship of at least one video about the indoctrination of children in the Illuminati satanic secret societies, but regardless, this video explains perhaps a little more than we’re currently hearing in the Truth Media about the MK Ultra mind control, Manchurian candidates, and willing participation in events designed to shape the narrative and help the New World Order achieve their objectives.
Perhaps it’s not only “crisis actors” involved in these drills and faked or staged events but indoctrinated youth who have taken an oath of service and through mind control will do whatever they’re instructed to do. I can’t say I’ve ever heard of the “Rainbow Girls” so I found it very interesting.
And no, I don’t believe in coincidences. Events like the school shootings are all carefully crafted behind the scenes, often for ritual purposes on special dates. It may sound crazy to some, but when you understand who’s running the world, it’s not crazy at all.
And now Obama is calling for gun control. Surprise, surprise. Never saw that coming. ~ BP

0 Comments