Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gamma Weapons Possibly used on 9/11

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 8:39

INTERESTING EXCERPT FRANK26 FROM KTFA http://www.ktfalways.com/

(MAYBE THESE GAMMA WEAPONS below WERE USED ON WTC BUILDINGS)

It turns out over the weekend ITEAM tells me….well sir as far as we are concerned…..ISIS has been defeated in Ramadi…..we should be seeing articles on that….and today you see those articles…..DAASH has admitted defeat….they are quitting and walking away…..Baghdadi didn’t like that and has made a video….he says….we are still strong and we are going all over the world…and Israel you are next….it takes so much good to get rid of a little evil.

Ramadi…that is interesting….Mosul….ok….we’ve talked about these weeks ago…..Mosul is next….the battlefield is going very well…..would you say that SECURITY is back again…..would you say….would you say that the conditions are back again like when Dr. Shabibi was wanting to revalue their currency…..I say yes….I think that the SECURITY you are seeing…..IMO….it is weeks old…..so this is an interesting week….walking from the last week of December into the first week of the new year.

Especially if it seems like you now have SECURITY again in the places where it is needed again…..so the IMF and the World Bank say you want some loans……you know it could go a long ways because of what is going on with the price of oil….you know the same reasons we went to China to accomplish….wink…wink…wink.

Can we have those loans…..So the IMF says….ok….here are some things you need to accomplish in the next 6 days…..next 6 days….so when were they told of the things they had to do for these loans….I think it was on the 23rd and I think they are done today.

The SECURITY….may not seem like it is there….because they are just now trying to tell you about it……let’s go back three weeks ago when I think it actually happened….a couple of days ago I made a post to you…..they pancaked these cities….then a few days later I said they sterilized these places…..they gave them a gamma burst.

Most of you don’t remember that I said….back in 2003 our military was showing the world the latest weapons we were going to use in warfare…..then one day after that post that I made I said to you family….they flattened that place like a pancake like we did with the nuclear bomb in WWII……remember that post…..the thing is that when we entered in 2003 we brought in the concept of gamma weapons…..now we want you to consider that we gave you these words before you saw them in articles didn’t we….

I love the fact that something interesting was happening….IMO…..in order for them to rebuild…because that is where we are at now right…..with all these reforms…the economic reform will explode now….IMO….they brought in a demolition crew called….whatever army you want to call them…..to flatten the place….you think I am kidding you…..have you ever seen Las Vegas when they want to build a new casino…..what is that….the Sands….we are going to get rid of it…we are going to implode it…..they set charges and the whole building falls down upon itself…..

well I’ll tell you what….they flattened a good three or four cities….why….IMO….the economic reform needs to kick in to rebuild….it was time…IMO….to call in the demolition crews to flatten things….now it is time to call in the reconstruction companies to rebuild them.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima both rose from the ashes under the Marshall Plan….so shall Iraq.

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2015/12/monday-12-28-15-ktfa-cc-notes-from.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments