Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jeb Bush: 'I Don’t Think Barack Obama Has Bad Motives'

When he wasn’t too busy taking tips from Late Show host Stephen Colbert on how to be more like Donald Trump, 2016 GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush complimented President Obama during last night’s interview.

Colbert asked Bush whether or not he could actually “bring people together,” noting that “what passes for governing now” better resembles “a game of bloodsport.” Needless to say, Bush’s response effectively silenced the entire audience:

“I’m going to say something that’s heretic, I guess. I don’t thinkBarack Obama has bad motives.

The audience almost cheered at Bush’s words, at least until he added the “wrong on a lot of issues” part. Ever the compromising show host, Colbert quickly used the bit for a laugh: “Oh you were so close to getting them to clap!”

Continue Reading at - http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jeb-bush-i-dont-think-barack-obama-has-bad-motives/

Post a Comment

0 Comments