Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pine Cone within Holy Spirituality: Humility without Humiliated Humanity

How can we differentiate between humility and humiliation?

https://youtu.be/dbmnCYZTU-0



I seem to be letting go of our overwhelming Collective humiliated Humanity Mob-Consciousness motives to harm those of us, who turn within to the Light of Christ Immortal Love Conscience in surrender to Spiritual Sovereignty, and respect for the individual innocence, and honesty of child-like trust for our omniscient hate-filled others, as ourselves?

After many awful violation-traumas, child-like alters took over to help me survive, and as inner- children we were as naive as can be to further trust others like my psychotic parents, and it is like being drawn to mean-spirited bullies in a sort of addiction, helplessly drifting untoward abusers, that made me feel normal getting humiliated more, so I could deny my parent’s killer-hatred for me.

Was I ID’d early on by bullies, or did my childhood terror from deep inside me co-create increasing Humiliated Humanity abused/abusive bullies in a long lifeline of the worst abusers on the planet? It pleases me to no end to be able to write about, all my enlightening experiences to stop remaining naive, and trapped inside alone, and suffering Stockholm Syndrome continually addicted in a sick loyalty to the worst abusers, like in childhood, all over again.

I am grateful to shine my Light on our social-norm denied-abuse in regular life, but like everywhere else I try to be honest, others can take so much offense from being, too invested in our fan-base Humiliated Humanity survival for regular abusers, that what comes tonight is wanting to be, more careful about speaking the truth of the Light in a World so full of acceptance-demand for Mob-consciousness hate-filled humiliation addiction, still in favor of supporting our Humiliated Humanity with a vengeance.

Is it naive for me to assume it’s OK to share the Light of Christ anywhere there are, still so many lost souls like I was before, and most of my willing life now surrendered to the Light? I wonder if my childhood body memories are becoming triggered again from nothing changing when nothing changes yet, or do I need to surrender, even more to Christ Light, and stop looking outside at all for relief with a lot of us in a similar situation as mine, willing to surrender to Humility without Humiliated Humanity harming us, like a whole bunch of Bully leftovers?

Another aspect of my sorrow-filled life has been to abandon any possible Good, right at the last minute from so much toxic shame, as if I feel down deeper inside than I know, that I, still am not worth any Love, because I was so bastard-demonized as the retard-Devil in my evil family beginnings. Maybe we can use my naive problem-thinking to be able to escape Good coming soon, as a sign that we are close to all the Satanic cannibals getting held accountable, and the abundance so close we can smell it in some fresh air replacing deadly chemtrails already.

Holy Spirit is helping me forgive enough to enlighten compassion enough to, actually experience compassion for myself, finally, but all this Earth-tyranny is triggering my ‘same ole’ terror deep inside, as if my childhood is happening all over again. Am I not a victim now, or am I still naive to imagine Christ Light miracles can, really happen, especially to me so deep inside, even these inner miracles can honestly feel like abuse somehow too?

I, really prayed sincerely for help with all this stress tonight, but it didn’t occur to me until just now that I ‘asked’ Holy Spirit for help, instead of thanking Christ Light for a miracle happening through, and for me inside already. “Thank you Holy Spirit for experiencing forgiveness Miracles working through and for me now, and I thank God for my writing to help express my need for fear-prayed courage guidance, and protection.”

For three days now I have realized that Holy Spirit has, already expressed everything I have had to hold inside, until we had a safe place to, not become censured with Patrick’s help here, and I have to admit I enjoy this outside slice of Heaven, and maybe, even enough to seem a little, too self-serving arrogant about it? It feels like everything written has been censured for centuries in a misunderstanding mind-control Cult-effort to keep all of us sex-slaves of the elite, so this by itself deserves a huge thank you from, already receiving our enjoying Humility here without Humiliated Humanity secret coward-bullies, still in charge of everything.

Post a Comment

0 Comments