Reince Priebus
✔@Reince
.@realDonaldTrump will be presumptive @GOP nominee, we all need to unite and focus on defeating @HillaryClinton
#NeverClinton
The above Tweet either signals the Republican establishment's concession to the inevitability of a Trump nomination, or the capstone of an astonishingly clever secret Trump-GOP game plan to give Trump valuable "maverick outsider" cred.
I certainly hope and do tend to believe Trump is the real deal and not a participant in such a scheme. I'm sure we will all be watching the evolution of his positions very closely in the months to come, hoping that it will not start to drift back toward the "same old same old" business as usual elite agenda.
I certainly hope and do tend to believe Trump is the real deal and not a participant in such a scheme. I'm sure we will all be watching the evolution of his positions very closely in the months to come, hoping that it will not start to drift back toward the "same old same old" business as usual elite agenda.

0 Comments