Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Holy Karmic Acuity with Pine Cone: Yo Ho Ho Yo Yo

YoYo Kid - World's Best YoYo Champion

https://youtu.be/uHEs5JRFEUU



Who’s to say Who I AM, and from Whose Ho in Yo I am That Yo That Thou can Ho Ho Art?

May I disappear for~every~where within the Art of Holy Spirit Yo Yo stillness where every vortex in the Joyful disappearance of the Ho Ho Universe cooperates altogether as if nobody moves to stop the music, I wanna get off? Can The One spin in high vibration Delight Frequency Communion, and walk across the floor, only to Yo Yo jump up again balancing on a tiny string, without my assuming separation anoma~lies need to tangle arrogant yarns of Time in Space again, as if not, as if were, even possible now?

Is Universal Ascension the realer teacher that matriculates gender-need for difference, or was it me all along, that spins the Wheel of Karma, until Yo Ho Ho Yo Yo does for me what nobody else can, ever do without me? Am I Karma, itself, or is Karma my dream lost in the illusion of separation, until the Lights come on inside this gender Ping-ho Pong-yo Yes/No ambivalent movie? Is Immortal Love the absence of Mortal gender separation motives, or is the illusion of Mortal gender the absence of Yo Yo YO, from Holy Spirit’s Ho Ho invisible disappearance of death’s new perspective?

AM I a this, or AM I a That That Thou art, and what is ‘art’ except the death of Creative Intelligence, its it-less self where form transforms ONENESS again, right back where Time farted in Space, and forced us to breath in on the Karmic-way out again? Can I ever, really be free of moving, or is driving a car, just the illusion of freedom, and what is Big Oil, except another way for us to pay for Money Wars with the, very undead lives that Yo Yo slippery husbands with slippery wives, keep resentment-dying without any more Ho Ho in our slippery Ping-ho, Pong-yo EXXON-double cross Karmic-mirror suffering our, own lost future past half-life Tar-baby Wheel of Dark shiny new used-car Cabal-children?

I am so gratefully surprised with Holy Spirit Delight humor, that “A Little Biggie" appeared for me, throughme-tome, and for us to-gather, to perform in a Creative Intelligent way, that could, never have sprung from my loins, or anyone else’s 3D loins either, so we could Universally intimate Ascension Yo Ho Ho, without forgetting the rest of the Universe Yo Yo-ing along with us in absolute unborn Spiritual Sovereign Coherence infinity Orgasm, the very intention of Holy Spirit Humor to get us, all off the Big Oil slippery-deal Wheel altogether now 1, 2, 3…(run off) Karmic-dissonance for~every~where free from our dumbed down separation-selfie different 3D gender-suffering illusory perspectives.

Some Days it’s all I can do for Holy Spirit is to harvest this much gratitude fun
The fruit of Stillness<Prayer< Faith< Love< Service<Peace<1 2 3< fruit punch

How to be Ultra Spiritual (funny) - with JP Sears


https://youtu.be/1kDso5ElFRg



About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Post a Comment

0 Comments